Wednesday, October 28, 2009

One more thing!

So, I wrote last night about my experience with Little Hat, but I neglected to mention all the hatters that I've become close to.

Deb Knowlton, "dkhatmaker"..please don't ever change that email address. I cannot explain to you how much I learned from you, laughed with you and am so lucky to have gotten to know you. I will not let go of our dream to sew together on your porch in our fuzzy pants! You have such a nice family and little brit..well she knows how I feel about her! :)

Linda Wozny, "Woz" (I still can't call you that for some strange reason), you are such a nice person and have always been willing to help out whenever you were needed, so glad to have met you.

Barb Mundell, although we didn't get to know each other very well, I know from Jen and Sue how important your role was in The Little Hat Company right from the beginning and that without you, we wouldn't have had the wonderful labels in all our hats that read "The Little Hat Company, South Berwick, Maine". I believe sewing on that label was my favorite part!

Amy Manchester, you are an amazing mom and woman! I envy your strength, both inside and out and miss you, but am happy for you in Nantucket!

Kim Frank, I remember when you began working at Little Hat and if it hadn't been for you, I might not have begun cutting fabric. I have missed you not working with us, but because we are family and friends, I can call you and see you whenever I want!

Sue Page, or Sue Paaage as we affectionately call you. You are an incredible light who doesn't even realize how special you are, always positive, always hysterical and always a joy to be around. New York City and lots of corn come to mind! You have an invisible halo over your head that we can see everyday. Your parents should be very proud to know what a great job they have done. I feel so blessed to have met you and call you my friend, and look forward to so many more years of laughter with you!

And Jen Houghton, you brought me into this magical little company, shared your story with me, eventually hugged me :), taught me countless lessons about business, friendship, life, laughed with me, cried with me and I would not trade any of those moments. You are an amazing person, and I hope that someday you will come to realize how your heart affects everyone around you and has affected all of the "Hatter's". I know that whatever path you are brought on in the future, that it will be bigger, better and absolutely amazing, and I will be right by your side enjoying the ride as usual! Thank you for all of it. In my heart, I will always be a "Little Hatter" in South Berwick, Maine.

xoxoCath

No comments: