Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's time to say "Uncle"...

Feeling lots of different emotions right now, but honestly my experience and journey with The Little Hat Company the past 2 1/2 years has opened my heart in so many ways. I have gained more confidence in myself and my abilities. I have met so many wonderful, caring people in our community. I have learned about small business and most importantly have gained friendships that I wouldn't have had if I had just stayed in my cozy home, with my fuzzy pants on, in my comfort zone. I have absolutely loved every minute of being a Little Hatter, from the beginning to the end, and all the ups and downs in between. It has been a rollercoaster ride, an emotional high, a learning experience and I wouldn't trade one solitary moment of it. We have made so many memories together that I will cherish forever and share with whoever is willing to listen. So although this is the "end" of something that was so much fun, so exciting and even stressful at times, I realize that it can also be a window into something else, something better and something new. Big thank you's go to all the people who have supported The Little Hat Company, listened to the story, shared it with others and bought our hats for their children's noggins and their own.

One never knows what the future holds, but as long as our hearts are open to it, anything is possible...in the words of one very funny "Hatter".....Carry on. Cathie McCoomb

No comments: