Saturday, October 24, 2009

"Uncle" It's time to say Uncle



This will be our last email newsletter from The Little Hat Company. We have loved being little hatters and look forward to finding out what we will become in the future. We want to thank you for all of your loyal support.

We will be continuing our blog as we close down the business and transition into the next phase of our lives. We would still love to hear from you and see how the hats are making their way across the globe.

Good Things We've Learned:

Anything is possible
Dream Big
Money does Matter
When you close a door a window opens
Dishes in the sink will never disappear
It takes a good story to make a good story

We can't thank you enough for all the support you have given us, we couldn't have made it without you!

The Little Hatters

6 comments:

Pam said...

Nooo! :-( All of my kids have Little Hats from you, what am I going to do if I have another one? They'll be hatless!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm really saddened by the news. I wish you all the best in the future and thank you for your great hats, great store, and great events for the kids in the community.

Mrs. Skafidas said...

What happened? I love your products and even wore my cozy cap today. I feel like a great part of South Berwick is gone. You will be missed. Jen, what now?

Team Laffalots said...

Maggie,

I love my Kozy Kap too! I'm not sure what's next but I've decided to journal about the business and what I think went right and wrong and what we are going to do next!

jenhoughton.blogspot.com

Top 10 Blogs said...

Hey nicely done article. I love this kid's hat so much..

Aiden Tunic said...

Nice info here. Keep cranking out these good posts!