Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Powderhouse as seen on Channel 6


Powderhouse Hill as Seen on Channel 6

South Berwick on TV? Amazing! Virtually everyone that comes into The Little Hat Company raves about Powderhouse Hill. I woke up this morning brought my last free trash load to the dump for the store, sat in line (learning the virtue of patience), and decided it was time to suit up the girls for a day of sledding. Libby's first time on the sled hill and it went pretty well till she decided she wanted to go all the way from the top...but Anna and Kayla had a sweet time going off the mogul and catching air time.
It was absolutely beautiful and saw a lot of friendly faces there. Mike even watched Libby walk around so that I could catch a couple of runs with the kids. Thank you Mike & Linda.

1 comment:

Bill Page said...

Thanks for the great Powderhouse promo Jen!

You forgot to mention the Little Hat Company is the official Milliner* for Powderhouse Hill Ski Area!

Embroidered fleece Kozy Kaps are available at the the Powderhouse lodge during business hours!

Sadly, this was my first time on the LHCO blog and I can't believe what I've been missing - it's awesome!

*hatmaker