Monday, December 8, 2008

Little Hat babies are growing up!


Okay, so it's the holidays and I've been spending some time thinking back to when I didn't know Sue Page, Kim F, Cathie, Deb, Amy, Barb, Emma, Linda, and all the gang. Libby has only been a part of our family for 2 1/2 years and life before that for the Houghton family had nothing to do with Little Hats. As I type this I can't believe that Harrison and Libby have developed their very own special bond not to mention language and they will be attending school together this January at Little Stars Twinkle. Libby is in the fore front of this picture wearing a hat way too big for her- that's her m.o. and Harrison is hamming it up for the camera. I love my family, I love my friends, I love this business which has become way bigger than I ever hoped it would be, and I love our community we live in and how much it supports the hats and the little toy store in South Berwick.

No comments: