Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Something worth reading


A friend just emailed me and said "good for Molly - check out the diner tonight" 236diner

Admittedly I haven't visited in awhile, overtaken by the holidays and making sure there is some balance with a toy store during Christmas and a young family with three children. When I went tonight and I strongly urge you to visit yourself I let out a huge sigh as I finished reading Molly's statement.

It takes a lot of guts to say what you truly mean in life and it takes a whole lot more to put it down on paper or upload to the internet. Molly is a communicator and while staying articulate and to the point she fills her blog with a personal truth that is just well...good. I've always known Molly to be a kind hearted person, caring citizen, and active business person but until tonight I had no idea how deep her personal strength and courage runs.

I'm so thankful to have met her and been able to work with her and I'm even more thankful to know that she is a part of South Berwick, Maine.

What a great place to live and raise a family!

No comments: