Friday, January 2, 2009

Something about that Hat!


It's the new year and time to start thinking about putting back all of the holiday garb...I'm a procrastinator at heart and instead of grabbing the boxes from the basement to start cleaning up from Christmas I'm on my ltop thinking I'll clean up folders and files. I just came across this image of Little H-man and have realized why I'm still pushing forward with The Little Hat Company. It makes me smile and I've made the greatest friends that I hope are always in my life. Little Hat makes me smile, belly laugh, pull my hair out, tear up from laughing so hard, and occassionaly makes me cry. (well okay a lot) but one thing for sure I definitely feel alive and know that I with the help of an amazing group of peeps are building something for the future for our children.

No comments: