Thursday, October 23, 2008

Anna's thoughts about The Little Hat Company


"I think that The Little Hat Company is a little store but with a lot of stuff. My favorite things at the store are the hats. I like the Kozy Kaps. A lot of kids like the toys. The people at The Little Hat Company work hard because Deb Knowlton works very hard on the hats for the store and Sue page I don't know what she does but she's here all the time. Mrs. Poli thanks The Little Hat Company for the dogs, they are getting lots of love. We can tell because they are laying down. I hope in the future The Little Hat Company will not be a little store anymore. I think it will be like as busy as Walmart. Libby is the toddler on the sticker. It makes me proud because when she grows up I hope she will be as loving and protecting as my mom." - Anna, age 7

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How precious. You are blessed.