Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The perfect sun hat for the park.


Yolanda is wearing on of The Little Hat Company bucket lids while swinging at the park. She looks stylish, cute, and well protected from harmful uv rays. Kids are meant to play and have fun in the sun.
Do you remember trying to swing so hard that you could swing over the bar when you were little? Has anyone ever actually done that or is it an urban legend? Some of my best memories from my childhood come from playing across the street from our home in Spofford, NH at the Grange playground on Church Street. Thinking back there was only a slide, a set of swings, and one of those "merry-go-rounds" that you run around while holding on and then jump on as fast as you can. The trick was to see who could stay on the longest without getting sick. I remember laying on my back looking up at the bright blue sky wondering what I was going to be when I grow up. Who could ever have guessed I would be building a hat company into a national brand. I love my family, I love my job, and I love the people I work with.

No comments: