Sunday, July 26, 2009

Misty's Daughter shows off her Beachcomber Sun Hat at the park in New Hampshire


I grew up in a very small town in New Hampshire on a lake, Spofford Lake. Our town was so small that we didn't have our own highschool and in 9th grade we were bused almost 30 minutes to Keene Highschool. I made a ton of new friends but also was able to meet up with friends that I had made through sports and other friends from out of town.
Misty was one of those friends I had since childhood and then met up with her at highschool for a year before my family moved to Kittery Point, Maine. I haven't seen her since then so imagine my surprise when she orders a beachcomber lid for her daughter. It's kind of funny how our memories freeze and we almost expect the people and places we remember to do the same.
Misty was one of those kids in school who was always smiling and could make you laugh. I'm smiling thinking about her as I type. She also had the best smile that I can remember. It looks like her daughter has inherited her great personality and beautiful smile. Thank you Misty for all of your support and I'm so excited to see your daughter wearing a sun hat made by The Little Hat Company!!
One question though - is that Symmonds School?

Best Wishes,
Jen

1 comment:

us said...

thanks a bunch Jen!