Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Store

I'm in the store today trying to get bookkeeping done and working on marketing stuff and I received this email that just about made me cry. I love this town and I love the kids in it!
"How are things?
Funny little story for you... I had promised Marley that if she went for a jog with me in her stroller that we would go to the toy store in town and she could pick something out.... well mommy ran too slow and when we finally got there it was after 5:00pm.. we went off to North Conway the next day to visit family and again I said we could go to a toy store and she could pick something out -- she said"NO" i want to go to MY toy store in my town.... how cute so we drove home, got out of the car and walked down and Marley finally got her toy (Maggie the little doll that you dress) and she loves her!!!! She tells anyone that will listen where she got her present....."

No comments: