Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just when you start to think...


Joyce and Brandon left yesterday morning, Bobbi and the s headed off to Busch Gardens. That left the Houghtons in the house with no real plans for the day. Aaron was already feeling the affect of having his vacation mate gone. Fifteen is a hard age to be hanging out with your two little sisters. We decided somewhat non unanimously to head off to Busch gardens. We left a couple hours after Bobbi so I didn't think we would run into them.

Steve took Aaron and Anna off for thrill rides and I decided to somehow keep Libs occupied for a few hours and even find things that would make her excited to be at the park. We climbed a netted structure for an hour or so, she played in the jumping fountain, watched some crocs snoozing in the sun and we finished with the skyride over the wildgame park. What was I thinking? Have I told you Libs has her own agenda in life and doesn't like to be told no when she is in action? I wonder where she gets that. We were taking a break from all our excitement and I heard my name called, It was Bobbi. They were very excited to tell me that Marlee had seen a Little Hat that morning. I kind of smiled and brushed it aside. My dream is to create a national brand but we were thousands of miles from home.

A few times on the roller coaster with the loop and a 60 foot drop to break the older s into the arena of coasters, Marlee came to me again and said she saw the little wearing one of our Stroller Lids. It was the same pattern they had purchased and brought to their baby cousin in Fl. I smiled. I know how close we are to becoming what we are all dreaming of. I was too shy to approach the woman with the little . Bobbi was so excited she went right up to her at the Cheetah ride and told her we were from Maine and was wondering if she could see the little s hat- the had taken it off for the ride. There it was - The Little Hat Company South Berwick Maine. Everything is possible and when you believe things seem to happen quicker and in greater ways than you could dream. I am very thankful for all of our little dreams coming true along the way. They serve as the greatest of inspiration and motivation.

No comments: