Friday, January 16, 2009

Hats- The Big Hat Company

You know I've been thinking that we've been a little bit partial to kids and babies at The Little Hat Company. With the passing of the new law it will force the Little Hat Company to change it's course and manufacturer hats for only teens and s. Well at least till we hit the economy of scale and we will be able to have a testing done for lead and the costs will be absorbed by the shear numbers. For now Deb has already changed directions in production and has designed one fabulous Bucket Lid which will look marvelous on either men or women. We're excited to show it to you and so you know I won't give up contacting the press, elected officials, and anyone who will listen in regards to the impact on not just The Little Hat Company but the economy as a whole from just one bill signed in 2008 by President Bush. There is hope for change, there is a new President about to take office, and there is still a need for handcrafted items for children made in America. I just wanted to let you know that I still believe in The Little Hat Company and that I made a hat for Libby for a reason. I could have protected her from the sun with any of the hats that had been given to me...when I stop to think about all we've been through there's a lot more to us than just little hats. Thanks for stopping by to catch up.

To find out more about this new law to take affect on February 10th please visit:


http://www.change.org/ideas/view/save_handmade_toys_from_the_cpsia

Thank you for your support,

The Little Hatters

No comments: