Sunday, March 15, 2009

Why?


Ok- so I just received this image from Shawnee Peak. Should I be jealous that I'm not experiencing Spring Skiing with Steve and Anna and the Pages? I would be lying if I said that I didn't want to be there with them.

Instead I'm here in the store on the first real Spring feeling Sunday and I get it. Life is about choices and I chose to start this business as a first step to a dream I've always had since I was a little girl.

I know in my heart why this business is still growing and moving forward and I'm very proud of it and also all of the people involved. It makes me happy to know that my family is experiencing life when I'm at work and it makes the times that I spend with them all the more special. I love my family and I love Little Hat. Look for new exciting products coming in the near future.

No comments: