Monday, September 14, 2009

Matching Lids for Sisters in Massachussetts - Sun Hats


Hi Jen,

Hi, it's Lynne Grady from South Berwick. I ordered a couple hats from you this summer. You were so incredibly sweet you gave me a complimentary hat to give to my sister in MA. I'm emailing you a picture of us wearing your hats at a family party in MA.

I am so sorry it took me this long to get this picture to you. I was going to add it to your website but I've never blogged before and got discouraged. I just went back on again today and did the same thing all over again. I don't know how to blog and start my own webpage so I decided to email you it instead. I hope that's okay too.

My sister, Christine, lives in Auburn, MA and we were there for a big family party - her son was celebrating his 1st birthday. She LOVES the hat and the fabric! We both received a lot of compliments on both styles.

Thank you so much again!
From 2 big 'Little Hat Company' fans

* The two sisters are wearing the Beachcomber Lid and the Cog Lid - click to buy